My name is Scotty B; I’m the creator of this blog and have an extensive background helping people in my 15 years as a Tech Professional.
My slogan is “Just Make It Work!”
Who will benefit the most from my services?
- Someone who wants an A+ business experience for an affordable price.
- A small business (freelancer) professional who wants a personable (and professional) experience.
- You enjoy working with the same person each time (It’s just me.)
- I only charge by the hour and quote flat fee services upfront; I won’t lock you in any type of monthly contract!
I work remotely with clients all over the United States of America, and if your in the San Francisco Bay Area we can arrange to meet in person.
I can meet in person at the following East SF Bay Area Cities:
Northern California CA Cities: Alamo, Bay Point, Black-hawk-Camino Tassajara, Diablo, Clayton, Concord, Danville, Dublin, Lafayette, Livermore, Martinez, Moraga, Oakland, Orinda, Pacheco, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Walnut Creek
My Tech Support & Training Services include:
SEO Training and Consulting Services for your blog (Search Engine Optimization)
- Local SEO for your small business
- Ranking your blog for branded or unbranded keywords
- SEO Content strategy, Keyword research, User Intent, etc.
- Tracking the results back with Google Search Console and Analytics
- Converting readers to customers
WordPress and Blogging Support and Training
- Setting up a new WordPress blog with your own web-hosting
- Helping / Training you with managing plugins, pages, posts, updates, and other technical operations relating to your WordPress Blog
- Social Media Account Setup and Linking to Your Blog (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Setting up a YouTube channel
Windows, Mac, and Cloud Apps (support & training)
- Windows OS & Mac OS X (for desktops & laptops)
- Basic Usage of Google Docs, MS Office, and e-mail etc.
- File Sharing & Sync – Using Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive etc. or via Local Network
- Automating tedious computer operational tasks that are done manually
- Third-party software solutions; I help through the process of setup, working with the vendor, and getting trained.
Selling on eBay Support and Training
- How to look-up prices and list items as “Buy it Now” or an “Auction”
- Getting the right shipping supplies upfront
- Writing a compelling sales ad and taking great photos
- Dealing with negative feedback on your eBay profile.
Want some help?? Use the form below and send me a message! (don’t forget to describe what type of help you’re looking for)