Watching movies about finance (and money) are an excellent way to learn about the history of how money, investments, and various scandals have impacted the different economies around the world. Primarily, in the United States of America.
The first finance movie I ever watched was in my 12th-grade Economics class; it was Wall Street by Oliver Stone.
At the time I thought; A movie about the stock market? How Boring!
Now almost 20 years later, I’ve really learned to appreciate what my teacher was trying to actually teach me at the time. Finance and Money matter when your adult!
Below, I’ve handpicked my favorite finance and business movies from over the last 40 years. I highly recommend these titles for anyone who wants to learn more about:
- Cash Money & The Dollar
- Investing in Stocks, Mutual Funds, or any kind of Business
- How to avoid being scammed or swindled
- How powerful positive thinking can attract more money
- The history of past Recessions and Scandals
I’ll be adding more titles to this movie list over time.
Get some popcorn and enjoy!
My Top 13 Finance Movie Picks
1) Wall Street – This one of my favorite movies about trading in the … READ MORE